Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

In My Fellowship With You Are Your Answers--A Word from God

Editor's Note: The following was after a teaching on fasting and praying to strengthen your spirit to overcome weaknesses.

It is in this manner that not only do you win over one thing; it is in this manner that you win over all. The only thing that varies is the strength of the keys that you use, which delivers you to My grace. For is there not praying in the Holy Spirit? Is there not a communion in worship? Is there not fasting? And all these are designed in the selfsame thing: to magnify, to amplify and to establish My standing in you, which I have given to you by My grace. Therefore, consider yourself strong when you are weak. Let the weak say, "I'm strong." Consider yourself to be tall in the spirit when you come up short.

Know you this, that when you establish yourself in the laws of the spirit and maintain them and are strong in your fellowship with Me, that all other things will be brought under subjection to My grace, therefore, solving your problems, no matter how trivial or how large they might be to you. Therefore, rejoice and know that it is in My fellowship with you that you will find your answer.

Dave Roberson's Church

No comments:

Post a Comment