Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

I Am Drawing You--Come--I Will Help You--A Word From God

I am drawing you. The thoughts that you have to fast, the thoughts that you have to pray, and the thoughts that you have to worship and to pull aside from your unnecessary day-to-day, that is the drawing of My Spirit to come. I am drawing you.
As you present yourself to Me, I am able to come in My goodness and capture you with My love so that who I am takes over more of you. This is surrender. What I need is the time you give to Me so that I might have more of you. In the process of giving yourself to Me, I come and I give Myself to you.

The surrender of your life--as I draw you--is in the time you choose to give to Me. Each time you come to Me, I take the offering of "you" and give you more of Me. Each time you come to Me is My opportunity to capture more of your heart with My love. You do not yet understand My love for you. You have tasted of My love, but I want you to taste and have the fullness of My love in you. In this surrender, you will see more of Me than you have ever dreamed.

So as I am reaching out to you and drawing you to Me--come. Come with the wisdom that, as you come, you are coming to lose more of you so that you will walk in more of Me. Come with the knowing that in these times of Me drawing you, each time you come, you are surrendering your life and allowing Me to be the Captor of your heart. There is a strong grace involved in this "heart capturing" that is taking place.

Each one who gives in to the drawing toward Me that is taking place will find that I have taken more of you and given you more of Me. This is the surrender that is true--it always results in change and more of My life in you.

As My Son surrendered His life for you, I want the same from you. I want all of you so that My fullness is evident in you. Come--I will help you.

Dave Roberson's Church

No comments:

Post a Comment