Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Seasons of Fasting, Prayer and Worship --A Word from God

The time is coming that many are coming to the place where they can hear Me, for many this year have spent more time with Me than they had in any of the previous years. Know this, that fasting will come online again and be very prevalent among you, for many will be giving themselves to Me in seasons of fasting and worship and prayer.

You will do these things, and as this year goes by, I will begin to individualize your call. I will begin to empower you and equip you for what I have separated you for. And as all of you begin to minister the place that I have given you by My grace and the faith that I have measured out to you to operate in that faith, all of these working together will see to all things concerning revival.

Hear what the Spirit would say: I have many things yet to say and many moves of My Spirit--one of the moves that will suddenly be is knowledge and wisdom and understanding. In fact, it will be revelation, only in the field that you walk in. There will be entrepreneurs who will hear new and more excellent ways to do things. But, still, there will be those who run My governments, and oh, they will see and they will know and they will arrange. There will be no little ones pushed to the side and lost in the scuffle.

Be patient, for in it you will posses not only your souls, but many souls who shall come into the Kingdom that day. So be strong and know that the time of that vision is drawing closer and closer as you receive what I have for you. So be not as some who have little and do not enter in, and what little they have has been taken away from them, but be as those who have much and will receive more so that more may be given to them. Gird yourself up and prepare yourself, for it is at hand.

Dave Roberson

No comments:

Post a Comment