Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Many of You Lack Direction--A Word From God

In your response, your heart has questioned, and even so, saith the Lord, even so. For there are many of you who lack direction, for you are unable to take direction in your own life for the things I am calling you to, and in particular, the change I am calling you to act upon.

Many of you lack direction on how to walk out of the flesh and into My Spirit. Yet My hand is already in movement, as you can hear from the many voices that are in the land--voices of people whose ears are tuned toward Me. So hear: For some of you, it will be a race. It will be a race, whether you can follow Me and hear My voice with the movement of My hand and how I will be moving in this year to come. In particular, you will be talking in terms of months, in months.

So hear: I added fasting to the agenda in great measures so that many of you will finish that which has been working in you and come to the place where you can hear My voice. The steps that need to be taken are critical ones as far as the world is concerned. If I have My divine plan enacted in you, it will prevent many things from taking place in the future, saith the Lord.

Dave Roberson's Church

No comments:

Post a Comment