Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Prayer and Fasting I Have Given You--A Word From God

The winepress is pouring out new wine. In these times of pressing into more of Me, you leave behind more of the old and bring about a greater release of My life in you. For those who desire new places in Me, you must let Me preserve your wineskins through the process of leaving behind more of the old so that you might walk in the new. This is always accomplished by My mortification working in you.

You must allow My mortification process to change you. If you do not use the tools of My Spirit that bring forward My nature in you, you will not see the things I have prepared for you to enjoy with Me. You must allow My mortification to take place in you so that what restrains you will lose its hold on you. No other method have I given you to walk out of the old and into the new than by My mortification process preparing you for My truth coming forward in you.

As you allow the keys of mortification to work in you, eat My words to you. All that has been said and all I speak to you is My life to you. My truth must abide in you.

I draw near to you each time you draw near to Me, for I am ever with you in true love for you. Come to worship Me and let Me sustain you. Mortify the ways of the flesh so that you can walk in more of My life in you. I will surely see you through. Let My mortification have its way in you. Prayer and fasting I have given you to keep you and to move you forward into My image in you.

Dave Roberson's Church

No comments:

Post a Comment