Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

More of Me and Less of You--A Word From God

More of Me and less of you is a common cry from the hearts of those in My Body, and there is a path into this which has no limits. Learn to give yourself to more of Me and less of you by giving more to My path and less to your path. The things that are necessary to this have been laid out for you and are up to you to fulfill.

These things include praying much in other tongues, for the revelation of Paul, who prayed in tongues "more than you all," is available. Take My Word and spend time ingesting it and let it be the joy and rejoicing of your heart as it is filled with My truth. Take extra time with Me in the sweetness of private worship, even when the sweetness of it seems hard to attain. It will come if you faint not.

Take to heart My mind on fasting and adhere to the leadership of My spirit within you and allow the practice of the death of the old man and the strengthening of the new man to take place so that My peace can rule within. And spend time letting your ears be attentive to My voice so you can be very familiar with it, for it shall be necessary to follow My voice and My leadership within you.

Take the time to follow after more of Me and lessen the time of following after your own self, for your life has been purchased by Me. I have places in Me, for you, that you have not attained to but are within your reach through your fellowship with Me.

For those who will hear, I am calling for more of Me and less of you. This is what you have been called to and what you have been born into--My life within you. It is a time of more of Me and less of you, and I have laid out the path to this. If you will hear, you will walk in it. Take heed to what you hear from Me.

Dave Roberson's Church

No comments:

Post a Comment